The Stewardesses (3D) [40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition]
The groundbreaking softcore classic jumps off the screen in 3D with restored picture and sound.
It's 1969 and the skies are really freindly. Experience a day in the life of a group of swinging stewardesses where anything goes—sex, psychedelics... and more sex.
After The Stewardesses opened in San Francisco in the summer of '69, it ignited screens across the country, building a buzz that the Hollywood majors would kill for. During the film's run into the early '70s, new scenes would be filmed and added to bring more story and "action" to the feature. This 2-DVD set presents the full, UNCUT film in the original 3D color and 3D black-and-white editions as well as a color 2D version.
So put your tray table down, make sure your seat is in the reclined, relaxed position and enjoy the trip...
- 2 Pairs Of Collectible 3D Glasses
- --- Disc One: The Stewardesses 3D In Color And Black & White ---
- Original 3D Screen Tests
- 3D Outtakes
- --- Disc Two: The Stewardesses 2D In Color ---
- A Short History Of 3D
- The Stewardesses: How It Was Shot & Shown
- How The Stewardesses Took Off
- SCTV Sketch: "Dr. Tongue's House Of Stewardesses" From 1981 Featuring John Candy, Eugene Levy, Catherine O'Hara And Joe Flaherty
|Director||Alf Silliman Jr.|
|Actor||Angelique de Moline|
|Writer||Alf Silliman Jr.|
|Producer||Alf Silliman Jr.|
|Producer||Louis K. Sher|