What strange power made her half woman, half snake?
"Director John Gilling's creepy tale about a small village in Cornwall suffering from an outbreak of mysterious deaths is one that should not be missed." – Bloody Disgusting
A deadly epidemic is spreading through the remote Cornish village of Clagmoor Heath. As darkness falls, its victims are found foaming at the mouth with savage wounds on their necks. After his brother falls prey to the "black death," Harry Spalding (Ray Barrett, Terror From Under The House) travels with his new wife (Jennifer Daniel, The Kiss Of The Vampire) to Clagmoor to investigate his sibling's mysterious death. With little help from the unfriendly locals, Harry follows a trail of clues that leads him to the sinister Dr. Franklyn (Noel Willman, The Vengeance Of She), the doctor's strange, but beautiful daughter (Jacqueline Pearce, Doctor Who) ... and a horrific family secret.
- Presented In Two Aspect Ratios – 1.66:1 And 1.85:1
- NEW Audio Commentary By Film Historians Steve Haberman, Constantine Nasr And Ted Newsom
- NEW Interview With 1st Assistant Director William P. Cartlidge
- The Serpent's Tale – The Making Of The Reptile
- World Of Hammer – Wicked Women
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spot
- Still Galleries
|Anthony Nelson Keys||Producer|