A million volts of death in each of his hands!
Dr. Paul Steiner and Dr. Christopher Mitchell have created a projection device that can transmit any object within a few miles of their new device. The device works well on inanimate objects, but using it on a living device causes death. When Steiner is accidentally projected, he becomes a disfigured monster who has the ability to kill by electrification.This first-time-on-home-video release features a new 2K scan of the film's interpositive.
- NEW 2K Scan Of The Original Film Elements
- NEW Interview With Director Ian Curteis
- NEW Interview With Actress Mary Peach
- NEW Interview With Art Director Peter Mullins
- NEW Interview With Sound Editor Brian Blamey
- NEW Interview With Composer Kenneth V. Jones
- Original UK Opening (In Standard Definition)
- Deleted Scenes (In Standard Definition)
- Radio Spot
- Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery
The Projected Man
|Gerald A. Fernback||Producer|