The People Under The Stairs [Collector's Edition]
"Wes Craven's most satisfying movie." – San Francisco Chronicle
Wes Craven, the director of A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream, takes you on a terrifying journey inside the most demented house on the street. Trapped inside a fortified home owned by a mysterious couple, a young boy is suddenly thrust into a nightmare.
The boy quickly learns the true nature of the house's homicidal inhabitants and the secret creatures hidden deep within the house.
Starring Everett McGill (Twin Peaks, Dune), Wendy Robie (Twin Peaks), Brandon Adams (The Mighty Ducks), Ving Rhames (Piranha 3D, Mission: Impossible), A.J. Langer (Escape From L.A.) and Sean Whalen (Rob Zombie's Halloween II, Hatchet III), The People Under The Stairs will grab you when you least expect it… and never let go.
Why We Love It
“The People Under the Stairsremains one of Craven's most timely films: the recent events in Ferguson and Baltimore stress the same kind of unrest and cultural divide that fractured this country over twenty years ago.” — Blu-ray.com
“Wes Craven’s The People Under The Stairs is a timeless American nightmare” — The A.V. Club
“Normally I'd advise first-time viewers to try before they buy, but the film's gonzo attitude and this Blu-ray's fundamental strengths work together to nudge it over the top.Recommended.” — DVD Talk
- Audio Commentary With Writer/Director Wes Craven
- Audio Commentary With Actors Brandon Adams, A.J. Langer, Sean Whalen And Yan Birch
- House Mother - An Interview With Actress Wendy Robie
- What Lies Beneath - Interviews With Special Make-up Effects Artists Greg Nicotero, Howard Berger And Robert Kurtzman
- House Of Horrors - An Interview With Director Of Photography Sandi Sissel
- Setting The Score - An Interview With Composer Don Peake
- Behind-The-Scenes Footage
- Vintage "Making Of" Featurette
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Galleries (Original Storyboards And Official Stills)
The People Under The Stairs
|Actor||A. J. Langer|
|Actor||Kelly Jo Minter|
|Producer||Stuart M. Besser|