A Double-Dose Of Sci-Fi Terror, Uncut And Unrated!
In the ongoing fight for supremacy between mankind and human-alien hybrids, a fatal weakness among the hybrids has given humans the advantage… until now. When Sara (Sunny Mabrey, Snakes On A Plane), the daughter of Eve (Natasha Henstridge, Species), is born, she develops into the most genetically perfect alien form yet! Seeking to repopulate Earth with her kind, this dangerously beautiful femme fatale heeds an overwhelming drive to mate... while a crack military team trails her in an attempt to end the war between the two species forever!
SPECIES – THE AWAKENING
When brilliant college professor Miranda Hollander (Helena Mattsson, American Horror Story) suffers a mysterious blackout and awakens amid the bloody aftermath of a mass slaughter, she turns to her uncle for answers. But when he reveals the shocking truth... that she's only half human, a clone from a hybrid of human and alien DNA, they must flee to Mexico to locate the scientist who created her. Soon they find themselves locked in battle with a horde of rampaging, unstoppable hybrids... and time is running out before Miranda will inevitably surrender to the killer instinct that lurks inside her own body!
- --- SPECIES III ---
- Audio Commentary With Director Brad Turner, Writer Ben Ripley And Actor Robin Dunne
- Alien Odyssey: Evolution Featurette
- Alien Odyssey: Species DNA – Production Design Featurette
- Alien Odyssey: Alien Technology Featurette
- Alien Odyssey: Intelligent Lifeforms – Creature Design Featurette
- Species III: Genesis Featurette
- --- SPECIES: THE AWAKENING ---
- NEW Alien Awakenings – An Interview With Director Nick Lyon
- NEW Miranda's Memories – Interview With Actress Helena Mattsson
Species III / Species: The Awakening [Double Feature]
|Producer||Frank Mancuso Jr.|
|Producer||Johnny O. Lopez|