Warfare, advanced and upgraded!
From the mind of cult favorite director Stuart Gordon (Re-Animator, From Beyond) comes Robot Jox, a thrilling sci-fi adventure finally available on Blu-ray from Shout! Factory.
In a future world where war has been outlawed, international disputes are settled in a single winner-takes-all fight between two of the ultimate killing machines. Massive, menacing and made-to-destroy, these human-piloted combat 'bots square off to determine global supremacy. But when tragedy strikes during a crucial battle and treacherous espionage raises the stakes, will veteran robowarrior Achilles walk away from the game for good… or take his revenge against his rival pilot, the homicidal Alexander?
Starring Gary Graham (TV's Alien Nation), Paul Koslo (Voyage of the Damned) and Anne-Marie Johnson (TV's In The Heat of the Night), this riveting (riveted?) sci-fi actioner will crush your burning desire for giant robot-on-robot action!
- Audio Commentary With Director Stuart Gordon
- Audio Commentary With Associate Effects Director Paul Gentry, Mechanical Effects Artist Mark Rappaport, And Stop-Motion Animator Paul Jessel
- Brand-New Interview With Actor Paul Koslo
- Archival Interviews With Director Stuart Gordon, Pyrotechnic Supervisor Joe Viskocil, Associate Effects Director Paul Gentry, Stop-Motion Animator Paul Jessel and Animation & Effects Artists Chris Endicott And Mark McGee
- Behind-The-Scenes Footage
- 2 Still Galleries
|Robert Sampson||Commisioner Jameson|
|Danny Kamekona||Dr. Matsumoto|
|Hilary Mason||Professor Laplace|
|Michael Alldredge||Tex Conway|
|Jeffrey Combs||1st Prole|
|Michael Saad||2nd Prole|
|Ian Patrick Williams||Phillip|
|Charles Band||Executive Producer|
|Frank Hildebrand||Associate Producer|