He's Back… To Lay Down the Law!
It's Megacop vs. Megacorp when Detroit's cyborg crime-fighter hits the streets to protect the innocent – this time from corporate greed!
When the ruthless corporation that runs Motor City begins kicking families out of their homes to clear space for a profitable new real estate project, RoboCop (Robert John Burke, 2 Guns, Limitless) joins with a renegade band of freedom fighters to save them. But RoboCop must face some deadly foes, including a lethally efficient android and a dangerous gang of thugs. RoboCop's latest arsenal of high-tech weaponry only somewhat evens the battlefield, as this lone superhero takes on the entire army of corporate militia in an all-out war to control Detroit! This last film in the trilogy is directed by cult filmmaker Fred Dekker (The Monster Squad, Night of the Creeps).
Why We Love It
"Shout Factory has seen fit to bless Robocop 3 with a fantastic assortment of brand-new bonus features anyway, including two candid feature-legnth audio commentaries and almost 90 minutes' worth of featurettes, plus what looks like a near-identical A/V presentation to MGM's out-of-print 2001 Blu-ray." – Randy Miller III, DVD Talk
"Scream Factory’s Blu-ray release sports quite a good transfer. It’s a film-like presentation, with mostly even grain throughout (aside from a bit of optical softness here and there) and a high level of fine detail. The color palette pops quite well, which is surprising as the movie isn’t chock-a-block with a variety of hues. Black levels are nice and deep, and both brightness and contrast are satisfactory." – Tim Salmons, The Digital Bits
"There has been at least one bare-bones release of this title on Blu-ray before, but Scream Factory has opted to give this title the full Collector’s Edition treatment and takes a deep look at the production, warts and all. This title is worth picking up for the stories alone, as Dekker is surprisingly candid about the many shortcomings." – ZigZag, Horror Talk
"Scream Factory’s new Blu-ray is without question the greatest release of Dekker’s 1993 film that exists anywhere, in any format. If you’re a fan of the film, and you’ve been underwhelmed by previous high-definition releases, then you should pick up Scream Factory’s definitive RoboCop 3" – Adam Frazier, Geeks of Doom
- NEW Audio Commentary With Director Fred Dekker
- NEW Audio Commentary With The Makers Of "RoboDoc: The Creation Of RoboCop" Documentary – Gary Smart, Chris Griffiths And Eastwood Allen
- NEW Delta City Shuffle: The Making Of ROBOCOP 3 – Featuring Director Fred Dekker, Actors Nancy Allen, Bruce Locke, Producer Patrick Crowley, Cinematographer Gary Kibbe And Production Designer Hilda Stark
- NEW Robo-Vision: The FX Of ROBOCOP 3 – Featuring Peter Kuran, Phil Tippett, Craig Hayes, Kevin Kutchaver And Paul Gentry
- NEW The Corporate Ladder – An Interview With Actor Felton Perry
- NEW Training Otomo – An Interview With Actor Bruce Locke And Martial Arts Trainer Bill Ryusaki
- NEW War Machine – An Interview With RoboCop Gun Fabricator James Belohovek
- Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery
RoboCop 3 [Collector's Edition]
|Actor||Daniel von Bargen|
|Actor||Robert John Burke|