"Creepy and effective." – Clint Morris, Moviehole
When Jenny cheated on her husband, he didn't just leave...he split.
From master of terror Brian De Palma (Body
Double, Scarface, Dressed To Kill) comes a stylish psychological thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the final frame.
Carter Nix (John Lithgow, Interstellar, Rise
of the Planet of the Apes) is a respected psychologist, a loving husband and a devoted father who decides to take a year off to help raise his daughter. Carter's wife Jenny is pleased to have her attentive husband home – at first. When Carter shows obsessive behavior toward their daughter, Jenny becomes concerned, and to complicate matters, Jenny's old flame re-enters her life. But nothing can prepare her for the emergence of Carter's multiple personalities, and a fiendish plot to recreate the infamous experiments of his deranged father.
- --- DISC ONE ---
- Theatrical Version Of The Film
- NEW Interviews With Actors John Lithgow, Steven Bauer, Gregg Henry, Tom Bower, Mel Harris And Editor Paul Hirsch
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- --- DISC TWO ---
- Director's Cut Of The Film Featuring Scenes Reordered As Originally Intended
- NEW Changing Cain: Brian De Palma's Cult Classic Restored Featurette
- NEW Raising Cain Re-Cut – A Video Essay By Peet Gelderblom
Raising Cain [Collector's Edition]
|Director||Brian De Palma|
|Writer||Brian De Palma|
|Producer||Gale Anne Hurd|