Anthony Perkins returns to the role of Norman Bates and makes his directorial debut in this second sequel to the Alfred Hitchcock classic Psycho.
The Bates Motel is once again the site of something evil as the rehabilitated Norman attempts to help a disturbed young woman, Maureen Coyle (Diana Scarwid – Mommie Dearest), who has left the convent because she can’t find any proof that God exists. Maureen bears a striking resemblance to one-time Bates Motel guest Marion Crane (Janet Leigh) which puts Norman on edge. At the same time, a nosy reporter is snooping around town looking into Norman’s past. Suspense, terror and black comedy worthy of the master himself are in hearty supply in the most shocking Psycho of them all!
- New Audio Commentary with Screenwriter Charles Edward Pogue
- Watch The Guitar – New interview with Actor Jeff Fahey
- Patsy’s Last Night – New interview with Actress Katt Shea
- Mother’s Maker – interview with Special Make-Up Effects Creator Michael Westmore
- Body Double – interview with Brinke Stevens
- Original Theatrical Trailer
Psycho III [Collector's Edition]
|Writer||Charles Edward Pogue|
|Producer||Hilton A. Green|