These historical recordings epitomize Peter, Paul and Mary's music in the '60s era of optimism, turmoil and vast change in America.
Remarkable archival footage of Peter, Paul and Mary filmed at the iconic folk festival at Newport, RI, 1963 – 65, reveals the electrifying and optimistic spirit of an era, at the peak of America's Folk Revival. There are 18 live performances of songs, some that have never before been seen on television, and some, like "Blowin' In The Wind," "If I Had A Hammer," and "The Times They Are A-Changin'," that became part of the "soundtrack" of an era of extraordinary social and political transformation.
1. If I Had A Hammer
2. San Francisco Bay Blues
3. Wasn't That A Time
4. Because All Men Are Brothers
5. If I Had My Way
6. Jesus Met The Woman At The Well
7. Rising Of The Moon
8. Puff The Magic Dragon – Peter Yarrow
9. Miner's Lifeguard – Mary Travers With Joan Baez, Ronnie Gilbert, Peter Yarrow And Others
10. Blowin' In The Wind
11. When The Ship Comes In
12. Tryin' To Win
14. Go Tell Aunt Rhody – Peter Yarrow With Joan Baez
15. Betty & Dupree
16. Early In The Morning
17. The Times They Are A-Changin'
18. Credits / Come And Go With Me To That Land – Ensemble Led By Odetta With Joan Baez, Theodore Bikel, Pete Seeger And Others
- BONUS TRACKS: "Tell It On The Mountain," "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"
- Interview With Peter Yarrow At Newport (1963)