"A visual tour-de-force. Fast, taut and darkly comic." – Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times
When not mired in the corporate rat race, Wall Street executive Bart Hughes is king of his sleek Manhattan brownstone ... until he finds his castle under siege by the most determined of home intruders. Forced to enter a rat race of an entirely different sort, Bart takes a stand, with his survival and sanity at stake.
Peter Weller (RoboCop, Sons of Anarchy) stars in Of Unknown Origin, an eerie and nerve-tingling suspense thriller directed by George P. Cosmatos (Tombstone, Cobra) and the winner of Paris International Film Festival Awards for Best Picture and Actor. Cleverly and compellingly, the film draws you into a battle of wits, namely one with an intruder that's formidable, persistent and clever enough to lure Bart (Weller) along on an unwitting path to self-destruction. In the battle of man vs. beast, push has come to scream.
- NEW 2K Scan From The Interpositive
- NEW The Origins Of Unknown Origin – An Interview With Executive Producer Pierre David
- NEW That Rat Movie – An Interview With Writer Brian Taggert
- NEW Hey, Weren't You In Scanners? – An Interview With Actor Louis Del Grande
- Audio Commentary With Director George P. Cosmatos And Actor Peter Weller
- Theatrical Trailers
- Still Gallery
Of Unknown Origin
|Actor||Louis Del Grande|
|Director||George P. Cosmatos|