"Straightforward, Flesh-Crawling Horror..." – BBC.com
When their bus is crippled on the side of a deserted road, a team of high school athletes discover an opponent they cannot defeat – and may not survive. Staring hungrily at them through the school bus windows, the "Creeper" returns again and again. But when the teammates discover that it's selective about whom it attacks, it will test their ability to stick together – as the insatiable menace tries to tear them apart!
This chilling sequel to the hit film Jeepers Creepers stars Ray Wise (Twin Peaks, RoboCop), Eric Nenninger (Malcolm in the Middle), Nicki Aycox (Joy Ride 2) and Jonathan Breck returning as The Creeper.
- --- DISC 1 ---
- Audio Commentary By Writer/Director Victor Salva And Cast Members
- Audio Commentary By Jonathan Breck (The Creeper), Brad Parker (Production Illustrator) And Brian Penikas (Special Effects Makeup)
- --- DISC 2 ---
- NEW Jeepers Creepers 2: Then And Now Featuring New Interviews With Writer/Director Victor Salva, Director Of Photography Don FauntLeRoy, Editor Ed Marx And Actor Tom Tarantini
- NEW A Father's Revenge – An Interview With Actor Ray Wise
- NEW Don't Get Off The Bus – Interviews With Actors Tom Tarantini, Thom Gossom Jr. And Diane Delano
- A Day In Hell – A Look At The Filming Of Jeepers Creepers 2
- Lights, Camera, Creeper: The Making Of Jeepers Creepers 2 Featuring Writer/Director Victor Salva, Actors Travis Schiffner, Josh Hammond, Billy Aaron Brown, Eric Nenninger, Nicki Aycox, Director Of Photography Don FauntLeRoy And More…
- Creeper Creation Featuring Interviews With Production Illustrator Brad Parker, Special Make-up Effects Artist Brian Penikas And Jonathan Breck
- The Orphanage Visual Effects Reel
- Creeper Composer – An Interview With Composer Bennett Salvay And Writer/Director Victor Salva
- Storyboard Renditions Of Scenes Not Filmed - "The Creeper's Lair" And "Ventriloquist Creeper"
- Deleted Scenes
- Photo Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
Jeepers Creepers 2 [Collector's Edition]
|Producer||Francis Ford Coppola|