"A witty, sophisticated horror film." -Chicago Tribune
Gothic nightmares collide with gritty realism in this "stylish horror thriller [that] pulls you in and makes you pay attention" (Los Angeles Times)! After a spine-tingling paperback catches the imagination of bookstore clerk Virginia, she seeks out the author's second book, I, Madman. But once she opens the cover, its eerie tale of obsessive love comes to life, catapulting a disfigured, scalpel-wielding killer from the world of fiction onto the streets of Hollywood with one demented goal: to win Virginia's love, one murder at a time!
Starring Jenny Wright (Near Dark, The Lawnmower Man), Clayton Rohner (April Fool's Day, The Human Centipede III) and three-time Academy Award® winner* Randall William Cook (Best Visual Effects, The Lord Of The Rings trilogy) as the mysterious and frightening Malcolm Brand, this "imaginative, scary" gem packs "a wow of an ending" (Leonard Maltin)!
*2001: Best Visual Effects, The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring; 2002: Best Visual Effects, The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers; 2003: Best Visual Effects, The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of the King
- Audio Commentary Featuring Director Tibor Takacs With Actor & Artistic Supervisor Randall William Cook
- Ripped From The Pages – The Making Of "I, Madman," Featuring Interviews With Director Tibor Takacs, Actor & Artistic Supervisor Randall William Cook, Screenwriter David Chaskin, Actor Clayton Rohner, And Actress Stephanie Hodge
- Behind The Scenes Footage With Audio Commentary By Randall William Cook
- Theatrical Trailer And Home Video Trailer
- Still Gallery With Optional Audio Commentary By Randall William Cook
|Randall William Cook||Actor|