Workers clock in for their shift ... and clock out for good!
From master storyteller Stephen King (Pet Sematary) comes his most terror-filled tale yet ...
When an abandoned textile mill is reopened, several employees meet mysterious deaths. The link between the killings is the hour: all occurred between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. – the graveyard shift. The sadistic mill foreman has chosen a group to clean up the mill's rat-infested basement. But what the workers find is a subterranean maze of tunnels leading to the cemetery – and an unimaginable horror that comes alive in the dead of night ...
- NEW Filmmaking In King Country/Working The Night Shift – Two Interviews With Producer/Director Ralph S. Singleton
- NEW Back Off Man – An Interview With Actress Kelly Wolf
- NEW We're Going To Hell Together – An Interview With Actor Stephen Macht
- NEW Let's Go Surfing Now – An Interview With Actor Vic Polizos
- NEW Yes, Mr. Warwick – An Interview With Actor Robert Alan Beuth
- Theatrical Trailer
- Radio Spot
|David Andrews||John Hall|
|Kelly Wolf||Jane Wisconsky|
|Brad Dourif||The Exterminator|
|Robert Alan Beuth||Ippeston|
|Jonathan Emerson||Jason Reed|
|Ralph S. Singleton||Director|
|Stephen King||Short Story|
|William J. Dunn||Producer|
|Anthony Labonte||Associate Producer|
|Joan Singleton||Associate Producer|
|Ralph S. Singleton||Producer|
|Bonnie Sugar||Executive Producer|
|Larry Sugar||Executive Producer|