For the first time, this cult science fiction/horror film has been remastered in high definition for the best possible, most gruesome presentation!
The mind's innermost fears become reality for the crew members of the Quest when they land on the barren planet Morganthus hoping to find the missing crew members of the starship Remus — only to discover something deadly waiting for them. Each member of the rescuing team must come face to face with their darkest fears or perish. The cast onboard the Quest includes Edward Albert (The House Where Evil Dwells), Erin Moran (Happy Days), Ray Walston (My Favorite Martian), Robert Englund (A Nightmare On Elm Street series), Zalman King (Blue Sunshine) and Sid Haig (House Of 1,000 Corpses).
The film also had its share of new and emerging talent behind the camera, including James Cameron (The Terminator, Aliens, Avatar), who did the production design, and Bill Paxton, who worked as a set decorator before later collaborating with Cameron in front of the camera as an actor.
- Commentary with Cast and Crew
- New Worlds - Producer Roger Corman, screenwriter Marc Siegler and director Bruce D. Clark discuss the origins of the film
- The Crew Of The Quest - Actors Robert Englund, Sid Haig, Taaffe O'Connell and Grace Zabriskie discuss their experiences as crew members of the Quest
- Planet Of Horrors - A detailed look into the creation of the film's memorable sets and alien landscapes
- Future King - Memories of co-production designer (and future visionary filmmaker) James Cameron from members of the cast and crew
- Old School - A journey into the complicated mechanical and makeup effects with artists Allan A. Apone, Douglas J. White, Alec Gillis and others
- Launch Sequence - Co-editor R.J. Kizer walks us through postproduction and a profile on composer Barry Schrader
- Theatrical Trailers
- Extensive Photo Galleries Including Posters, Production Sketches and Designs
- Original Screenplay (PDF)
- And More...
Galaxy Of Terror
|Bruce D. Clark||Director|
|Bruce D. Clark||Writer|