For the first time, this cult science fiction/horror film is presented both in a newly remastered theatrical cut and the unseen, unrated director's cut!
On the planet Xarbia, an experimental life-form known as "Subject 20" has been created by an elite group of scientists in hopes of preventing a major galactic food crisis. However, instead of prolonging life, Subject 20 is destroying it, and the man-eating organism poses a double threat because it constantly changes its genetic structure. Bounty hunter Mike Colby is called in to investigate but soon suspects that the scientists are keeping something from him, and he discovers why .. Subject 20 is half-human!
- New Anamorphic Widescreen (1.85:1) Transfer from the Interpositive Film Elementsof the Theatrical Cut
- The Unrated Director's Cut (4:3 - Full Frame)
- Audio Commentary with Director Allan Holzman on the Director's Cut
- Interview with Producer Roger Corman
- Interviews with Cast and Crew Including Director Allan Holzman, Composer Susan Justin and Actor Jesse Vint
- A Look at the Special Effects of Forbidden World with John Carl Buechler, Robert Skotak, Dennis Skotak, Tony Randel and R. Christopher Biggs
- Poster and Stills Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
- New World Trailers