PART-TIME INTERNSHIP: Entertainment Marketing
We are searching for a Marketing & Advertising Intern to join our team remotely and in our West Los Angeles office. This opportunity will provide the right candidate a hands-on learning experience. The internship will focus on everything from marketing kids & family product to horror, anime, film, TV, theatrical and digital offerings. The successful candidate possesses a strong interest in general marketing and advertising, plus strong written skills, and is proactive, organized, adept at multi-tasking, and can work independently. This is a paid, part-time position lasting three months, with a set 2-day weekly commitment. Cover letter required for consideration.
- Review and analyze active and past ad campaigns.
- Manage various Excel documents; must understand how to enter data into Excel, move data
around (filter), and add and delete columns/rows without errors.
- Extensive research, including sales pitch materials, social media talent handles, comparable
products and more.
- Assist with convention prep work, including counting inventory and other tasks as required.
- Additional administrative and marketing projects as needed.
- Strong writing skills, specifically for marketing.
- Excellent verbal communications, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An interest in and the desire to learn more about the science of advertising.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others as well as independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong online research skills.
- Familiarity and understanding of social media channels, specifically Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, and ability to write copy specific to each channel.
- An interest and appreciation for entertainment and pop culture is preferred.
- An interest in anime & Kids/Family entertainment is a bonus.
- A major in Marketing preferred.
Please send in a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and interest via email to: [email protected].
Please note that inquiries regarding the status of your submission will not be able to be addressed.
Back to Job Opportunities