- Project Management
- Manage development of assigned projects. Create a timeline and strategy for the project and communicate key information to all internal and external stakeholders. For select major projects, act as support to the EVP and/or the Director.
- Manage a high volume of assets and deadlines with a careful eye for detail and update a shared checklist that tracks major markers in setup.
- Liaise with licensors to gain approvals where needed.
- Communicate project details with stakeholders internally.
- Support sales through the creation of compelling solicitation materials and presentations.
- Identify core consumers and ways to reach them.
- Manage marketing campaigns including coordinating the elements related to packaging, sales, advertising, social media, publicity, etc.
- Write marketing summaries to inform partners and to document key elements of plans.
- Work with editors and designers to create compelling assets for press and marketing efforts, including ads, gifs, clips, trailers, stills and TV spots.
- Create marketing budgets and other documents required for analysis of future, current or past projects and/or initiatives. Track and analyze sales results.
- Create strong partnerships with licensors, partners, vendors and the animation world.
- Remain current on news and trends affecting Shout’s family business across all platforms, media, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and project management, ideally in entertainment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong ability to track of multiple projects at once and their various deadlines and deliverables
- A keen eye for appealing and effective marketing materials
- Experience developing dynamic presentations
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Helpful to have an affinity for anime
Please send in a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and interest via email to: [email protected].
Please note that inquiries regarding the status of your submission will not be able to be addressed.
Back to Job Opportunities