Power Rangers Legacy: The First 20 Seasons
98-DVD set containing all 767 episodes!
“Shout! Factory have gone to the next level…not only is the Power Rangers Legacy packaging the best Shout! have ever done, it’s among the best DVD collection packaging ever, regardless of company.”
- Eric Goldman, IGN
- PLEASE NOTE: International sales outside Canada are no longer available
- Features 6 Bonus DVDs, including 1 disc available nowhere else
- Housed in an exclusive helmet-shaped package
- Limited to 2,000 individually numbered copies
- Also includes a 100-page book
- NOW ON SALE: $199 while supplies last, including FREE SHIPPING*
The terms of sale in this FAQ supersede the general Shout Factory FAQ.
What does this set contain?
98 DVDs in total, including every single Power Rangers episode ever aired, all of the DVDs of bonus material that have appeared on our Seasons 1-3 and Seasons 4-7 sets or that will appear on our Seasons 8-12 and 13-17 sets, and a DVD of extras including some material available nowhere else. These DVDs are housed in 10 metal canisters, with room for the DVDs of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie and Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie. (Not included: you must provide your own copies.) There’s also a 100-page book with an introduction by Haim Saban, trivia, photos, illustrations and more. The canisters and book are housed in a slightly larger than life-size Red Ranger helmet-on-a-base package, with the tins residing on shelves built into the back of the helmet, and the book residing in a slot in the back of the base. The set is individually numbered, up to 2,000 copies.
What exactly is on the exclusive bonus disc?
Unfortunately, we cannot reveal the contents of this DVD at this time, but rest assured that if you like the other bonus DVDs we’ve put together, you’ll love this one.
So, uh, can I wear the helmet?
Unfortunately, you can’t. This is not a working helmet; it’s purely meant to hold DVDs and look awesome on your shelf.
Should I buy this set if I already have one or more of the multi-season sets that Shout! Factory has release?
That depends. If you have been collecting our multi-season sets, rest assured that we will continue to release multi-seasons sets with bonus features until we have reached Season 17, which is the last season we have a home-entertainment license for. So, if you don’t care about the collectible packaging, later seasons, or the exclusive bonus DVD, you can safely give this set a pass. But if any of these things are appealing to you, you might want to order now.
How many copies of the Power Rangers Legacy set will be made?
This set is strictly limited to 2,000 individually numbered copies.
Where is the Power Rangers Legacy set offered?
This product is available for order only on this Shout Factory-owned microsite. It is not available in stores or on any other website.
It is available for shipment to customers in the U.S., Canada, U.S. territories, APO/FPO/DPO addresses, and additional international countries listed above.
Are the DVDs limited to play in certain regions?
Yes, all DVDs contained in this set are Region 1, which means they will only play on North American Region 1 DVD and Blu-ray players.
Do I have to pay tax?
Tax will be collected for sets ordered by customers in four U.S. states: California, Florida, Indiana and Kentucky. Applicable tax will be calculated when you go through the checkout process.
How will you ship my set and what will it cost?
Each set will be individually packaged between two custom-shaped Styrofoam inserts housed securely in a custom-sized cardboard shipping box, for maximum security.
Here are the details on shipping methods and costs:
- Continental U.S.: Sent via free FedEx ground shipping. Adult signature required. FedEx cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Alaska and Hawaii: Sent via FedEx ground shipping. $100 shipping surcharge per unit will be applied. Adult signature required. FedEx cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- U.S. Territories: Sent via FedEx International Economy. $100 shipping surcharge per unit will be applied. Adult signature required. FedEx cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- AP/FPO/DPO: Sent via USPS Priority Mail. $100 shipping surcharge per unit will be applied. Adult signature required. You must use a military or diplomatic address or P.O. box and zip code for these orders.
- Canada: Sent via FedEx International Ground. $100 per unit surcharge will be applied. Adult signature required. FedEx cannot ship to P.O. boxes. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges, where applicable, are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
- International Customers Outside Canada: Sent via Standard International shipping. $150 per unit surcharge will be applied. Adult signature required. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges, where applicable, are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to ordering.
If I order two units, can I get a reduced shipping rate?
Because each unit is mailed in its own shipping box, we cannot combine shipping on orders of two copies.
Can I add other Shout Factory products to my order?
No. Because this product is mailed in its own shipping box, no other product can be ordered with it. Other Shout Factory products can be purchased separately at www.shoutfactory.com.
What are the payment details?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, as well as PayPal. These are the only payment options for this offer.
If you use PayPal, your account will be charged immediately upon order.
If you use a credit card, depending on your credit-card company’s practices, your order will be preauthorized for the purchase amount when you place your order. This preauthorization will not appear again on your billing statement until we are ready to ship the Legacy Collection the second and last authorization and the actual charge will happen within a day or so of one another when the order drops to the warehouse. If, however, your credit-card account has been closed, your card has been reported lost or stolen or your authorization does not clear, you will receive an email notifying you that your order has been cancelled. Once you have received this email you will need to contact customer service within 5 business days to create a new order with an active credit card or PayPal account. After 5 business days have elapsed, we may not be able to create a new order for you.
How will I know if my order has gone through?
Once you place your order you will receive an email confirmation of order.
How will I know when my order has shipped?
Once your order has shipped you will receive an email confirmation of shipment that will include tracking.
What is your return policy?
Please contact customer service to return defective merchandise for exchange or credit. Product must be unopened in order to be eligible for return.
What do I do if I receive a damaged or defective set?
Please contact customer service and we will do our best to fix the problem.