This Sale Has Ended
March Madness is back! Get site-wide** discounts, daily flash sales** and enter to win a weekly contest. Check back daily for what's new!
Free shipping* on any order over $50
15% off any order over $80
20% off any order over $150
This week's contest has (Final) Four winners! Place an order or enter below for a chance to win coupons and a $300 ShoutFactory.com shopping spree.
(THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED)
- This sale has ended
- Sale will run from March 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM (Pacific Time) to April 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
- Orders greater than $50.00 are eligible for free shipping*
- Orders greater than $80.00 are eligible for free shipping* and 15% off**
- Orders greater than $150.00 are eligible for free shipping* and 20% off**
- *Free standard shipping to U.S. and Canada only
- **Discounts do not apply to daily flash sale titles
- All offers are in U.S. dollars
- Sale offer is not combinable with other offers, including Shout! Factory free shipping or dollars off coupons
- Some flash sale items may not ship until March 27, 2017
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. SHOUT decisions are final and binding. Entry into the March Madness Contest will opt the entrant into SHOUT FACTORY Newsletter mailings and other relevant Shout Factory promotional emails. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY - Contests are open only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise stated) and legal residents of the United States or Canada at the time of entry. An Individual may not win more than once within a 30 day period unless otherwise stated. Employees of SHOUT Factory, LLC, the participating sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, accountants, attorneys, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest, including their advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, Contest Entities), and their immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, siblings and grandparents), are NOT eligible to win. By entering any Contest, entrants agree to waive any and all claims against Contest Entities for personal injury, damage or loss of any kind which may result from participation in the Contest or from the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of any prize.
- Winner Selection - Odds of winning depend on the total number of entrants. Only one (1) winner per household.
- Prizes - Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution, except that Contest Entities, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to change or replace prizes at any time with prizes of greater or comparable value.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION - SHOUT will attempt to notify prospective winners by email. If the prospective winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of the first attempted contact, or if eligibility requirements are not met, a prospective prize winner will be deemed ineligible, and an alternative prospective prize winner will be selected at random from the remaining runner-up prize winners. This winner selection process will continue through 3 rounds of selecting alternates until a prize winner is determined. Prizes will be delivered to the winners by SHOUT Factory via email.
- ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR CONTEST ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN. EACH PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS CONTEST AGREES THAT THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR BASED UPON THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR CONTEST ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST AND EACH HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIM THAT IS NOT SUBJECT PERSONALLY TO THE JURISDICTION OF SAID COURTS OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING IS BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR IMPROPER VENUE.