Love Is In The Scare 2017
Love Is In The Scare 2017
Cupid is shooting his bloody arrow into a new Blu-ray deal for five days in a row, so that you can fall in love with a new title every day. Order any of Cupid's Picks and get $4 shipping; add a Sweet Shock title to your cart and your shipping is free. We also "propose" that you enter the contest to win nine of our favorite titles. Great prices, free shipping and your favorite Scream catalog all add up to a Bloody Valentine you won't soon forget.
(THIS SALE HAS ENDED)
- Sale starts 9:00 AM February 13 and ends at 11:59 PM February 17 (all times Pacific)
- Any order placed for any Love Is in the Scare single item including “Sweet Shocks" will qualify for $4.00 standard shipping (U.S. orders only). Any order for two or more units including “Sweet Shocks" will qualify for free standard shipping (U.S. orders only).
- Sale offer is not combinable with other offers, including Shout! Factory free shipping or dollars off coupons.
- Free and reduced shipping offers apply to U.S. orders only. Orders to Canada are not eligible for free or reduced shipping.
- Scream Factory Collector's Editions in this sale are not guaranteed to ship with slipcovers (O-cards) or posters.
- One lucky fan who enters the contest will win a Grand Prize package that includes Blu-rays of Dead Ringers, Rabid, Dreamscape, Black Christmas, The House that Screamed, Slumber Party Massacre II & III double feature, Poltergeist II, Poltergeist III and the upcoming release of Deadtime Stories. The winner will be announced February 23 via Scream Factory’s Facebook page. Winner will also be notified by email.
- Love is in the Scare Contest is open to legal residents of the United States or Canada only.
- Entry into the Love Is in the Scare Contest will opt the entrant into Scream Factory Newsletter mailings and other relevant Shout Factory promotional emails.
Scream Factory Love Is In The Scare Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. SHOUT decisions are final and binding. Entry into the Love Is In The Scare Contest will opt the entrant into SCREAM FACTORY Newletter mailings and other relevant Shout Factory promotional emails. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
ELIGIBILITY - Contests are open only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise stated) and legal residents of the United States or Canada at the time of entry. An Individual may not win more than once within a 30 day period unless otherwise stated. Employees of SHOUT Factory, LLC, the participating sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, accountants, attorneys, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest, including their advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, Contest Entities), and their immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, siblings and grandparents), are NOT eligible to win. By entering any Contest, entrants agree to waive any and all claims against Contest Entities for personal injury, damage or loss of any kind which may result from participation in the Contest or from the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of any prize.
Winner Selection - Odds of winning depend on the total number of entrants. Only one (1) winner per household.
Prizes - Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution, except that Contest Entities, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to change or replace prizes at any time with prizes of greater or comparable value.
WINNER NOTIFICATION - SHOUT will attempt to notify prospective winners by email. If the prospective winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of the first attempted contact, or if eligibility requirements are not met, a prospective prize winner will be deemed ineligible, and an alternative prospective prize winner will be selected at random from the remaining runner-up prize winners. This winner selection process will continue through 3 rounds of selecting alternates until a prize winner is determined. Prizes will be delivered to the winners by SHOUT Factory via email or via ground shipping.
ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR CONTEST ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN. EACH PERSON WHO PARTICIPATES IN THIS CONTEST AGREES THAT THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CA SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR BASED UPON THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR CONTEST ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST AND EACH HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIM THAT IS NOT SUBJECT PERSONALLY TO THE JURISDICTION OF SAID COURTS OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT OR OTHER PROCEEDING IS BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM OR IMPROPER VENUE.