Sr. Coordinator, Sales and Digital Commerce
Shout! Factory is seeking a Sr. Coordinator to work in our Sales & Digital Commerce department. This position’s key responsibilities include processing online sales orders and providing customer service support. The Sr. Coordinator will work regularly across departments, with customers and with outside partners/vendors on a variety of issues relating to digital commerce. A successful candidate must have excellent communication skills (both written and oral), be detail-oriented and highly organized. Additionally, the Sr. Coordinator must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically with Outlook, Excel and Word.
Reports to: Director, Sales and Digital Commerce
- Process all sales orders and purchase orders using NetSuite (web-based accounting software). Additional research and reporting as requested/needed.
- Respond to all customer service inquires/issues regarding orders placed via the company web store and Amazon Marketplace. Provide other customer service support as directed.
- Track online customer orders and manage order transactions (using platforms like Pay Pal, Amazon Pay and MES); maintain digital records; conduct online research as directed to aid in forecasting, overstock sales, online sales, etc.
- Track and maintain inventories of packaging and shipping materials at the outside fulfillment center; track costs of packaging and shipping materials.
- Complete all necessary internal work orders with an eye on tracking the work to meet established deadlines (ie. Work orders for banner creation, display ads, retargeting ads for online promotions).
- Input all information needed to create new merchandise records on the company web store, including but not limited to UPCs, product descriptions and images.
- Complete mailings for the department as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have an ability to manage a range of customer service issues with an even temperament.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word. Must also have an aptitude for learning various computer interfaces and dashboards, like Logiwa, website CMS and Netsuite.
- Must be organized with an ability to keep track of multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- 3 – 5 years similar work experience, and/or working with consumer products is preferred.
Shout! Factory is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an excellent total compensation package, which includes medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, and a many other perks and benefits!
Please submit cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position and a current resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR via mail to: Shout! Factory/1640 S Sepulveda Blvd Suite 400 /Los Angeles, CA 90025/ATTN: HR
Inquiries regarding the receipt or status of your resume will not be able to be replied to, thank you in advance for understanding.
Back to Job Opportunities