Shout! Factory is seeking a Receptionist to work in our HR & Operations department. This role involves front-of-house duties, including but not limited to greeting and announcing guests, keeping the lobby and conference rooms neat, stocked of supplies and organized, receiving and distributing incoming mail and other deliveries. This position will also provide backup phone coverage for the executive assistants as needed, work on various projects, including bulk mailings, to support Publicity and Sales, and assist the HR and Operations team with supply ordering and restocking.
Reports to: SVP HR & Operations
- Greet and announce incoming guests.
- Maintain a neat and orderly lobby and conference rooms.
- Receive and distribute mail and other deliveries.
- Maintain bookings in all of the conference / meeting rooms.
- Provide backup administrative support for the CEOs as directed by their assistants, including phone coverage during breaks/lunches and other absences.
- Work with the publicity and sales department on projects as needed, including mailings and database management.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1 – 2 years front-of-house working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs – specifically Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- Must be organized with excellent follow through ability.
- Must be professional and able to act as a true “gate keeper”.
- FileMaker Pro database experience is a plus.
- Previous admin support experience is preferred.
Shout! Factory is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an excellent total compensation package, which includes medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, and a many other perks and benefits!
Please submit cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position and a current resume via email to: email@example.com
OR via mail to: Shout! Factory/1640 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Ste. 400/Los Angeles, CA 90025/ATTN: HR
Inquiries regarding the receipt or status of your resume will not be able to be replied to, thank you in advance for understanding.
Back to Job Opportunities