PART-TIME INTERNSHIP: Sales/Ecommerce Department
Beloved by fans and filmmakers, Shout! Factory is a unique distributor of independent film, classic and contemporary TV, music, animation and comedy. The founders pioneered the careful curation and marketing of pop culture music with their first company, Rhino Records. They brought the same passion for quality content to the video space when founding Shout! Factory in 2003, and today we are a company of over 60 dedicated employees who love to bring to the public the film and TV content they love themselves – comedy, horror, animation, nostalgia and fan favorites, delivered thru digital streaming, downloads, broadcast television and BD / DVD.
We are searching for a motivated and detail-oriented part-time intern for the fall. The sales/ecommerce department is a three-person team giving an intern a great opportunity to get hands-on experience in many areas. What are we looking for? Someone who is proactive, organized and works well with numbers/databases. Computer Science education or experience is a plus.
Reports to: VP Sales/ecommerce
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Rate: $14.25/hour; 24 hours per week (3 days); 3-months minimum
Paid Time Off: Paid sick leave
- Work with Groove Customer Service database, research answers in the website Content Management System, mail replacement goods to fans.
- Update the DCL eFactory database with additional data; must have the ability to learn how to navigate the backend of a website.
- Manage various Excel documents; mid-level Excel skills a must.
- Monitor and test our websites (QC and proofing).
- Work in other internal databases for research, data entry and other activities as required.
- Limited administrative tasks including large mailings.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others is required.
- Excellent verbal/written communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proficiency and familiarity with cloud-based databases and dashboards.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel is required.
- Experience with mail merges is preferred.
- Strong interest and appreciation for entertainment and pop culture is preferred.
Please send in a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and interest via email to:
Please note that inquiries regarding the status of your submission will not be able to be addressed.
Back to Job Opportunities