Beloved by fans and filmmakers, Shout! Factory is a unique producer and distributor of independent film, classic and contemporary TV, music, animation and comedy. The founders pioneered the careful curation and marketing of pop culture music with their first company, Rhino Records. They brought the same passion for quality content to the video space when founding Shout! Factory in 2003, and today we are a company of over 60 dedicated employees who love to bring to the public the film and TV content they love themselves – comedy, horror, animation, nostalgia and fan favorites, delivered thru theatrical release, digital streaming, downloads, broadcast television and DVD.
We are seeking an intern for the Content Licensing & Strategy team to assist in researching and tracking Film and Television properties. A successful candidate is extremely organized, proactive and hardworking; additionally, he/she will also have a strong interest in developing a career in entertainment. This is a paid, part-time position lasting for three months, with a 15-24-hour weekly commitment.
Reports to: Content Licensing & Strategy Manager
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Rate: $14.25/hour 2 to 2-3 days a week (negotiable); up to 3 months
Paid Time Off: Paid sick leave; accrued
- Gather internal metadata (cast, director, release date, synopsis, episode number etc.) to fulfill deliveries for impending sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google G Suite
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Excellent verbal/written communications, organizational and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of major entities and current issues in the entertainment industry is a must
Please send in a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and interest via email to:
Please note that inquiries regarding the status of your submission will not be able to be addressed.
Back to Job Opportunities