Shout! Factory is seeking an IT Director to establish an in-house IT department. This position will must have experience working in IT in a video production environment. The IT Director will not only oversee all areas of the company’s technology systems in collaboration with third-party vendors, this person will be charged with maintenance of existing systems and equipment. This role will work with all levels of personnel in a wide range of capacities.
Reports to: SVP Finance
- Establish an in-house IT department, laying the foundation for the company’s technology best practices.
- Manage the company’s information technology and computer systems, including support for remote office out of state.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Manage technology vendors and implementations.
- Support technology workflows for the various departments.
- Handle annual budget in collaboration with Finance and ensure cost effectiveness.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years minimum work experience as an IT Manager at a similarly sized entertainment/digital media company.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Mac and PC Desktop support experience required.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage personnel.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or related experience.
- Experience with CatDV, FilmTrack, NetSuite (or similar ERP) a plus
- Experience with large scale storage systems & tape libraries
Shout! Factory is an equal opportunity employer. We offer an excellent total compensation package, which includes medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance, a 401(k), paid time off, and a many other perks and benefits!
Please submit cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position and a current resume via email to: email@example.com
OR via mail to: Shout! Factory/1640 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Ste. 400/Los Angeles, CA 90025/ATTN: HR
Inquiries regarding the receipt or status of your resume will not be able to be replied to, thank you in advance for understanding.
Back to Job Opportunities