The Manager of Digital Marketing and Analytics oversees marketing and analytics for Shout! Factory’s digital businesses, which include digital streaming services, e-commerce, and other initiatives. This position is part of the Digital Media team and works closely with Marketing, PR, Creative, Distribution, Finance, and E-commerce departments. The position is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns to advance Shout! Factory’s various digital businesses including Shout! Factory TV. The Manager also oversees digital analytics, which consists of reporting, analyzing marketing campaigns, tracking site and channel metrics, managing analytics platforms, and evaluating program performance across various digital channels.
Reports to: SVP, Digital Media
- Overall marketing strategy for Shout! Factory’s digital initiatives.
- Manage paid digital media marketing campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Google AdWords, and Bing, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other emerging platforms.
- Explore and implement digital marketing types such as retargeting, influencer marketing, viral campaigns, and others.
- Manage email marketing processes including scheduling, writing/editing, layout, asset creation, and delegation of assignments.
- Develop marketing-driven promotional campaigns and programming stunts that increase viewership and sales.
- Manage website analytics including tracking code generation/installation, trouble-shooting, and the creation of custom measurement solutions.
- Compile, analyze, and circulate regular reporting of key performance indicators.
- Explore new vendor/partner opportunities to discover new companies and/or marketing trends that could be incorporated into the overall marketing mix..
- Oversee creative execution (copy, images, and video).
- Share digital marketing best practices with other functions (Marketing, PR, Social Media, etc.).
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in consumer digital marketing or agency.
- Hands-on knowledge of and experience using various digital marketing platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, Google/YouTube, and email marketing software.
- Interpersonal skills – excellent communication skills, including the ability to delegate, monitor, and give feedback on tasks. Requires the ability to work smoothly with people from other departments and manage partner/vendor relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- Strong analytical skills—good with numbers.
- Ability to nimbly jump from task to task as priorities shift.
- Experience managing and developing employees is preferred.
- Strong interest in entertainment media (film, television, digital video).
- Bachelor degree in a related (marketing, advertising, PR, film and TV studies, etc.) field preferred.
Shout! Factory has a progressive culture of commitment to our employees, our fans and our filmmakers, as well as the greater community. We'd love to have you join our team.
Check us out online at our website: shoutfactory.com and look up our company pages on Glassdoor and LinkedIn to learn more about us!
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that phone calls or emails requesting an update on the status of your submission may not be replied to. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
2018 Benefits include:
- Health insurance paid 100% for all employees by Shout Factory beginning at a $500 annual deductible PPO level, with no waiting period.
- Participation in a 401(k) plan with both pre-tax and ROTH options after a 3-month eligibility period.
- Access to a commuter program that allows you to purchase light rail or bus passes as a pre-tax deduction.
- Access to a wellness program that includes weekly yoga classes and semi-monthly meditation sessions.
Back to Job Opportunities