Digital Media Coordinator
Shout! Factory is seeking a Digital Media Coordinator (full-time, non-exempt). We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join the Digital Media team. This position will work on our various digital media channels.
A successful candidate will have working knowledge of Excel and Photoshop, as well as a basic understanding of digital video platforms (which may include but is not limited to YouTube, Hulu, Twitch, OTT channels, etc.). The role will also assist in gathering web analytics data and providing data/reports to other departments. While this is NOT a video editor position, the position will need basic editing skills (pulling video clips). Skills using digital marketing platforms (like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.) are a plus, but a passion for digital video is a must!
Reports to: Director of Digital Marketing and Web Analytics
- Manage various data-intensive spreadsheets, including metadata creation for video assets
- Support VOD and livestream video initiatives by writing program descriptions, creating image assets, maintaining metadata, and scheduling content
- YouTube channel management, which includes light video editing, video and metadata uploading, channel optimization, and rights management.
- Gather web analytics data from a variety of sources
- Work with various partners and vendors in digital media
- Provide required revenue reporting by program for royalty calculations
- Work with various digital marketing campaigns, with tasks including audience targeting, asset gathering/creation, and optimization
“Must Have” Skills:
- Entry level job experience in a related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with excellent communication and follow through abilities
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere: must be comfortable cutting, transcoding and exporting video files in a multitude of specifications (experience doesn’t have to come from a previous job)
- Intermediate level in Photoshop: will create slates, end-cards and motion titles (experience doesn’t have to come from a previous job)
“Would Like to Have” Skills:
- A knowledge of YouTube’s channel management and/or content claiming (digital rights management) is a plus, but not required
- A working knowledge of digital ad buying platforms is a plus, but not required
- Adobe Media Encoder experience
- Adobe After Effects experience
Shout! Factory has a progressive culture of commitment to our employees, our fans and our filmmakers, as well as the greater community. We'd love to have you join our team.
Check us out online at our website: shoutfactory.com and look up our company pages on Glassdoor and LinkedIn to learn more about us!
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note that phone calls or emails requesting an update on the status of your submission may not be replied to. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
2018 Benefits include:
- Health insurance paid 100% for all employees by Shout Factory beginning at a $500 annual deductible PPO level, with no waiting period.
- Access to low cost services like pet insurance, legal services, homeowners and renters insurance.
- Participation in a 401(k) plan with both pre-tax and ROTH options after a short eligibility period.
- Access to a commuter program that allows you to purchase light rail or bus passes as a pre-tax deduction.
- Partial paid family leave and disability leave.
- Access to a wellness program that includes weekly yoga classes and semi-monthly meditation sessions.
Back to Job Opportunities