The Coordinator, Digital Video Projects is responsible for tracking digital video projects including bumpers, promos, interstitials, original program segments (shorts and long form), livestreaming events, and the development of digital video elements (key art, motion graphics, snipes, etc.). This work will require someone who truly has an eye for detail and is very organized. Working closely with production, creative services, marketing, and third-party partners and vendors, the Coordinator serves as the central management POC for all digital video projects. This position is also responsible for managing various digital channels, to include program scheduling, programming stunt development, and maintaining social channels. The Coordinator also supports digital channel initiatives including cross-promotional campaigns, development of social media assets, and channel programming. Occasional field work, overtime, and weekend work will be required.
Reports to: Sr. Director, Digital Platforms and Operations
- Project management
- Track status of all digital video projects, including schedules/deadlines, budgets, clearance issues, logistics, and deliveries
- Allocate budget and resources based on shifting priorities
- Communicate with internal staff, partners, vendors, distributors, producers, and freelancers to ensure project parameters and timelines are met
- Programming stunt development
- Participate in the formulation and execution of programming concepts, stunts, promotional campaigns, and videos that uniquely take advantage of the digital medium (e.g., 2-way interaction, social interaction, second screen experiences, etc.)
- Monitor and research digital video trends within the industry with the goal of bringing new digital video concepts to digital channels
- Digital channel management (e.g., Twitch, Amazon, Pluto TV, etc.)
- Prep content, coordinate scheduling, metadata assembly and delivery
- Communicate on social media for assigned channels
- Digital department support as needed
- Production support (includes writing promo scripts, gathering video assets, graphic design, light editing)
- Linear channel programming and operations
- Post event analysis and reporting
- Paid and social media campaigns (creative, setting up and running campaigns, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 year experience working in content programming in the digital entertainment space.
- Exceptional project management skills. Be able to track large amounts of information with various deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills – excellent communication skills, the ability to work smoothly with people from other departments and manage partner/vendor relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel. Proficiency with Photoshop is also required.
- Strong interest in entertainment media (film, television, digital video).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related (media, production, film and TV studies, journalism, etc.) field preferred or equivalent experience.
Please send in a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and interest via email to:
Please note that inquiries regarding the status of your submission will not be able to be addressed.
Back to Job Opportunities