Shout! Factory is seeking a Production/Digital Media Associate Manager to join our production/digital media team. The Associate Manager’s chief role is divided in two: one half administrative with a focus on project management; the other half is working in film video preproduction, production, and post-production. This role is responsible for some aspect of every Shout! Factory project, both physical and digital, that comes through the door. These responsibilities range from master requests and project due date management to producing video shoots and troubleshooting complex video issues. In short, the Production/Digital Media Associate Manager is responsible for making sure nothing falls through the cracks – a successful candidate will be able to illustrate his or her time management and organizational skills.
Reports to: VP of Production/Digital Media
- Project management including supervision of art approvals, delivery deadlines, film transfers progress, bonus features delivery
- Liaison between Shout office and Oregon Satellite office (5 employees) and maintain deadlines between the two
- Assist in-house producers with coordinating shoots and post production duties.
- Final Cut/Premiere/After Effects support for production and digital departments
- Take on requests from VP of Production/Digital Media as needed
- Assist with catalogue onboarding and file delivery to all digital platforms
Skills & Qualifications
- Well-rounded knowledge of video post-production, codecs, delivery specs for various platforms required
- Proficiency in Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Media Encoder is required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills are required
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with cameras and lighting packages are a plus
Please send in a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and interest via email to:
Please note that inquiries regarding the status of your submission will not be able to be addressed.
Back to Job Opportunities