Building on our commitment to innovation and excellence as a purveyor of pop culture, Shout! Factory is happy to announce the launch of a brand new digital entertainment service, SHOUT! FACTORY TV.
SHOUT! FACTORY TV is a premiere digital entertainment streaming service that brings timeless and contemporary cult favorites to pop culture fans. With a uniquely curated entertainment library, the channel offers an unrivaled blend of cult TV shows, movies, comedy, original specials and more – presenting an exciting entertainment alternative to major streaming services.
View a video introduction to SHOUT! FACTORY TV
How To Watch SHOUT! FACTORY TV
To experience the streaming service, visit ShoutFactoryTV.com on your computer or through a mobile browser. Download the Shout! Factory TV app on Roku to watch through your television set.
Whether reliving childhood memories or discovering television series, movies and comedy specials for the first time, SHOUT! FACTORY TV will provide an immersive, high-quality viewing experience across a wide variety of screens and platforms, online at ShoutFactoryTV.com and on smartphone devices, tablets and connected TV, with an initial rollout on Roku.
Our programming leverages a distinctive library of pop culture-defining entertainment curated from Shout! Factory, Westchester Films, Timeless Media Group, Scream Factory, major studios, independent producers and other sources from around the world.
Discover and enjoy more than 1,000 hours (and growing) of movies and full-length TV episodes available to watch for free on SHOUT! FACTORY TV. A sampling of titles available to viewers timed to the channel launch and coming soon include, but not limited to:
• MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000 (beginning with over 30 episodes)
• HOME MOVIES animated comedy series
• THE WEIRD AL SHOW
• IT’S GARRY SHANDLING’S SHOW
• FATHER KNOWS BEST
• DENNIS THE MENACE
• THE MANY LOVES OF DOBIE GILLIS
• THE SAINT
• GERRY ANDERSON COLLECTION (hand-picked episodes from Thunderbirds, Stingray, Captain Scarlet, Fireball XL5, Joe 90, and Supercar)
• SECRET AGENT
• KEVIN SMITH: SMODIMATIONS
• Steve Martin Stand-Up Show Case, featuring STEVE MARTIN: COMEDY IS NOT PRETTY & STEVE MARTIN: WILD AND CRAZY GUY
• MEL BROOKS: MAKE A NOISE
• THE ERNIE KOVACS SHOW
• WERNER HERZOG movie collection, featuring 16 acclaimed films and documentaries
• ROGER CORMAN’S CULT CLASSICS (select movie titles)
• The Marx Brother’s A NIGHT IN CASABLANCA
• A ROOM WITH A VIEW (Oscar®-winning film by James Ivory)
• DEATH OF A SALESMAN (Golden Globe® and Emmy® winning film by Volker Schlondorff)
• HOOP DREAMS (A film by Steve James)
• Award-winning films such as THE LONG VOYAGE HOME (John Wayne), THE STUNT MAN (Peter O’Toole, Steve Railsback, Barbara Hershey), STAGECOACH(John Wayne), Bruce Beresford’s BREAKER MORANT (Jack Thompson), THE RULING CLASS (Peter O’Toole)
Multi-screen lifestyle users and consumers can easily discover and enjoy SHOUT! FACTORY TV’s library of content by browsing film, TV, originals or via keyword search.
Key features include:
• Highest quality video available for all titles
• Free-to-consumer ad supported video
• Original videos and special bonus behind-the-scenes featurettes
• Live programming stunts, such as the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Turkey Day Marathon